2012年1月12日木曜日

My Little Funny Experience

    Last Wednesday my two friends and I had a funny little experience. A problem that I thought to be interesting later happened at a shop named SUKIYA where we went to eat supper. When we arrived at the shop, we noticed that our friend was working in the shop. Then we asked for a menu, and ordered sizes from small, normal, big, very big to mega. My two friends asked for a big size, and I asked for a mega size. Our friend brought a receipt to us before bringing our food and said to us with smile, “I wrote smaller sizes on the receipt than you ordered and reduced some of the prices”. We thanked him and waited for our food to come, which he brought immediately. We watched the dishes put in front of us and were surprised because the size of the dishes was the same as the size that he wrote on the receipt. He did not notice his mistake until after we finished eating. As you can see, it was  an amusing experience.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿